Tuesday, May 10th, 2016

How do I claim relief?

One response to “ATED – claiming relief”

  1. Andrew Corrigan says:

    If you have a claim to relief that reduces your ATED charge to nil, you can make a claim using a Relief Declaration Return for each relief you claim.

    If you still have ATED to pay, you’ll have to complete an ATED return for each of your qualifying properties.