Tuesday, May 10th, 2016

Can my belongings be repossessed?

One response to “Reposession”

  1. ciara.mccauley@alanmoore.ie says:

    If you live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) can take things you own, and sell them to pay your debt. This is called ‘taking control of goods’ (or ‘distraint’ in Northern Ireland). You’ll also be charged certain fees.