Tax Magic 2015-16
With the level of changes made to the tax legislation by the Finance Act 2015 and Finance No.2 Act 2015, it is important to have access to the latest information and most up-to-date version of the law.
Taxmagic provides this information in a simple, easy to read manner. Whether you are an accountant, solicitor, financial consultant, business owner or a high earner individual, TaxMagic is invaluable to you and your business. Packed with practical tips and traps to avoid TaxMagic can help you to cut your tax bill.
Author: Christopher McKinley
Consultant Editor: Shane O’Dowd CTA
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Tax basics
- Chapter 3: Residence and domicile
- Chapter 4: Employee NICs
- Chapter 5: Employer NICs
- Chapter 6: Types of income
- Chapter 7: Employment income
- Chapter 8: Trading income
- Chapter 9: Savings and investment income
- Chapter 10: Pension income
- Chapter 11: Property income
- Chapter 12: Calculating your income tax liability
- Chapter 13: Corporation tax
- Chapter 14: Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Chapter 15: Inheritance tax
- Chapter 16: Stamp duties
- Chapter 17: Capital gains tax (CGT)
- Chapter 18: Capital allowances
- Chapter 19: International tax
- Chapter 20: Environmental tax
- Chapter 21: Avoidance and evasion
- Completely updated to reflect all 2015 Finance Act changes.
- Packed with practical examples and useful tips
- Case studies
- Comprehensive computation steps for income taxes.
- Written in a user-friendly ‘you’ style